Senior Fullstack Engineer (MasterExchange)
We’re a music tech startup about to launch our platform in a couple of months and we’re hiring an experienced fullstack engineer in Stockholm who’s is well-versed in TypeScript, Python, and AWS. The candidate we’re looking for understands the full picture when it comes to developing state-of-the-art software. You’ll need to be able to: formulate tech strategies, holistically plan tech architectures, lead a team of developers and you have the skills to realize the company’s grand vision and goals.
Who you are
A senior fullstack engineer who loves solving problems and collaborating in order to ship state-of-the-art software. You’re comfortable leading and strategizing development work. You are someone who can communicate your own vision, discuss tradeoffs, and the needs of a product. You should be excited about shipping an excellent product.
You’ll join the team and build a next-level product that is secure, can scale, and that people love. Further, we want to create an awesome engineering team and a development culture that promotes growth and team learning. What we need is someone who can:
- Manage the complete software development process from conception to deployment.
- Maintain and upgrade the software following deployment.
- Manage the end-to-end life cycle for the production of software and applications.
- Oversee and guide the analysis, writing, building, and deployment of software.
- Oversee testing frameworks, security aspects as well as the robustness of the product.
- Communicate and provide feedback to the management team during the development process.
- Review and give feedback on code.
- Modify and test changes to previously developed software.
We have built a hybrid monolith/microservice architecture on a cloud-native stack using popular and novel FE, BE, and DevOps technologies.
Backend: Python (FastAPI, SQLAlchemy, pydantic), Node (Express.js)
Frontend: TypeScript (React, Recoil, Sass)
DevOps/Infrastructure: Terraform, AWS (ECS, Lambda, RDS, Redis), Docker
Blockchain: Solidity on Polygon (Web3.js, Truffle, Ganache)
If you’re well-versed with the architecture, frameworks, languages, and tech below you’ll be an excellent fit:
- High Python proficiency
- Familiar with FastAPI
- Proficiency in Node/Express backends
- Experience with designing scalable and secure architectures
- Familiarity with best practices in RESTful API
- Proficient in SQL
- Familiar with testing frameworks
- Experience building scalable infrastructures on AWS
- Experienced in cloud security
- Proficient in Terraform (IaC)
- Prior experience in working with AWS ECS, EC2, Lambda, Redshift, S3
- Familiar with CI/CD Best practices
- Proficiency in setting up and mainting Logging and Monitoring systems
- Experienced with MongoDB, Postgres and Redis
- Bonus: Handling, processing, pipelining, and analyzing Big Data
- Bonus: Blockchain dev (Solidity)
We need you to have general proficiency in the technologies we’re using and an inclination to learn the ones you haven’t worked with before.
- 5 years work experience in a team environment or similar
- Proficiency in mentioned tech stack
- CS degree or similar
- A competitive salary, a stock options program for key employees, and employee benefit packages (wellness allowance, offsites etc.)
- Office space in central Lviv.
- All equipment needed to be productive at carrying out the job.
- Remote work when needed / wanted.