PHP Developer (Symfony) (PG)
As a Software developer, you’ll be responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling our ticketing platform. You’ll work on everything related to our PHP backend, creating powerful server-side applications to handle our APIs.
Technical stack that you will find at PLATINIUM GROUP:
• Frameworks: Symfony 3/4, AngularJS, VueJS;
• Unit tests frameworks: PHPUnit, Karma, and Jasmine;
• Inter applications communication: REST, AMQP (RabbitMQ);
• Fundamentals in design patterns including: ORM, AR, DI/IoC;
• Development/production environment: Ansible, Docker;
• Other tools: Nginx, Grunt, Gulp, Webpack.
• 3+ years of PHP experience;
• Experience with Symfony Framework or similar framework;
• Expert with OOP;
• Skilled in SQL;
• Strong experience with Docker;
• A willingness to learn and an interest in keeping up to date with the latest technologies and methodologies;
• Deliver high quality and well-structured code;
• Experience using distributed control version software like Git;
• English level — Upper Intermediate
• Strong experience with testing (unit testing, functional testing, etc.)
AS A PLUS
• Proactive, self-motivated professional who takes pride in his/her work;
• Open source code you’re proud of;
• Familiar with ORM (preferably Doctrine)
• Experienced in Hexagonal Architecture and Domain Driven Design patterns (DDD);
• Competent in Scrum / Kanban in working environments;
• Experience with asynchronous process
• Experience working with RESTful APIs;
• Degree in Software Engineering or similar.
PG is one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry. PG offers world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sports experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula 1, MotoGP, Rugby, Tennis, and Motocross. The offices are located in Monaco, Lviv, Milan, Paris, Shanghai and Barcelona.