Mid Level Fullstack Developer (Genero)
On behalf of our customer we are looking for a Mid level Fullstack developer with desire to evolve.
Genero´s CRM sales tool supports the entire sales process from planning to follow-up. Genero helps the sales staff plan their days and become more relevant in the stores thanks to a simple and practical tool in their mobile phone or tablet. The sales manager and administrator can through the web interface prepare, support and evaluate the efforts of the salesforce.
Our customer is working in the MS ecology. They are about to embark on a big upgrade of an legacy system and will move to MVC/Server side Blazor. Most of the team are full stack, but leans mostly towards BackEnd
- experience with C#.
- experience with SQL server databases and with EF for ORM
- experience with Azure;
- experience with high-load and scalable applications;
- development of client-server apps
- English level — Upper Intermediate
- will be a plus if you are the da Vinci of modern front end, or very interested in UX, our customer have a cooperation with a front end external consultant that also works well