Senior Manual QA (with Automation experience)
Do you have the knack? The knack for finding broken things?
We are building a streaming service and we’re looking for an exploratory tester to help us in our journey. Our systems and services are in a state of continuous development and improvement and we wish to test things at the same pace as we develop them. If you have experience with testing of video streaming applications it would be a big plus. You will be an integral part of the development team from concept to implementation.
Who You Are:
- Ideally you have a post high school degree of some sort. If you lack this but are in fact a rapid learner or explorer we’d still like to see you.
- If you’ve taken RST, BBST or some other interesting course, now is your time to shine and tell us all about it.
- Previous experience in testing (e.g. web, apps: iOS, Android, Windows, Xbox, Chromecast, FireTV, PS4)
- Previous experience with working in an Agile environment (read: There is a lot to do and sometimes things change rapidly but you also enjoy unprecedented freedom in how to work)
- Experience testing Streaming apps would be a big plus
What You Will Do:
- Testing on our platforms (Android, iOS, Web)
- Providing the team with information that is relevant, timely and consumable
- Help ensure that we deliver what is planned while maintaining a high quality
Who We Are:
We’re dedicated to connecting fantastic video to audiences in any corner of the globe (yeah, yeah, we know it is round). We partner with creators and distributors to enable them through every aspect of setting up their own OTT service. We’re passionate about great content and our mission is to protect generations of creativity to come through high quality, safe and legal distribution.
We believe in working hard and loving what you do, and we’re all about an inclusive environment where egos are left at the door. Though we maintain the culture of a startup we’re setting our sights high, so the sky’s the limit for opportunities to grow with us.
We are a diverse group where everyone is equal and all ideas and opinions count. Flexibility in working and mind are important to be a part of a team in which change is, and will, happen constantly. We speak English and fika in Swedish.
Sound exciting? We think so and we are looking for more talented people to join our team.