Senior Java Developer (NSDQ)
We are recruiting a Senior Java Engineer to join vibrant team working on an international software development project.
The team is building web application for compliance officer that helps analyse and manage suspicious trading activity.
The product offers market participants a hosted SaaS solution with end-to-end business services that provide holisitc surveillance across all asset classes (including OTC) and 200+ trading venues. Used daily by over 2,600 compliance professionals at banks, brokers, retail banks, energy firms, corporates and buy-side firms, the combination of our Product direct connectivity into markets, powerful “out of the box” alert scenarios, and trading visualizations enable compliance teams to minimize the most common surveillance challenges
Technology stack in the projects:
– UI – React.Js v16.13.0, Redux, Typescript, Jest, Styled Components, Webpack
– Back end (project 1) – Java v.11 (Spring Framework + Hibernate + Postgres)
– Back end (project 2) – Java v.11 (Kotlin + AWS + Hibernate + Postgres)
– Back end (project 3) – C# (.Net Core 3.1 + AWS + Postgres)
– Java and Sprint Boot Framework experience
– 5+ years commercial development experience
– SQL (RDBMS Postgres)
– Git version control – know how to merge, rebase, fix conflicts etc…
– Authentication and Authorization flows, protocols (OIDC, OAuth, JWT)
– TDD – using testing framework(s)
– Know how to develop REST APIs
– Clean Code principles
– Ability to convey an idea, explain a problem, and discuss solutions
AS A PLUS:
– AWS/Docker/Kubernetes experience
– CQRS/Event Sourcing experience
– Worked within a development team with code reviews
– Hands on development
– Building, refactoring and scaling our product line
– Building high-quality code for reusability
– Using modern technologies to write web apps
– Influencing frontend technology choices and best practice
– WHITE SALARY
– Collaborating with a team of developers, BAs, product owners, UX/UI designers
– Remote or office, close collaboration with teams in UK, Australia, and Sweden
The customer is an international stock exchange and financial technologies company with headquarters based in New York.
It is ranked second largest stock exchange by market capitalization of shares traded. Current market cap of traded shares is approximately $17.2 trillion.
Blue chip corporations such as Alphabet (Google), Microsoft, Apple, Tesla, Amazon, Facebook, Adobe, Intel, Cisco are exclusively traded at this company.