Senior Front End/Full stack Developer [EC]
The ideal candidate:
- Must have good communication and developers skills.
- Shows interest in the business domain and is willing to learn about the dynamics within accounting.
- Experienced in working in a product team
- Creative and pro-active
- User oriented, i.e. interest in user experience and design
- Great in Front End and good in Back End
- Responsible for applications architecture, developing and supporting them
- Main focus will be on web-development with React JS
- Take visual designs from UX designers and make them come alive in real-world applications
- Participate in the deployment process of web applications
- Collaboration with PO and the team
- Production support of applications
- Coding and code reviewing
- Good communication skills
- Decision-Making Capabilities
- Automation testing
- React JS (Material and Ant Design)
- Node JS
- Docker and k8s
All businesses engage with economics and IT in various degrees. Our desire is to combine all our areas of expertise to ensure the best possible outcome for our customers. Our company is entrepreneur driven, as more than 70 % of ECIT is owned by the subsidiary companies. We have engaged leaders and employees dedicated to deliver the highest customer value. Differentiating us from similar companies are our local ownerships and connections to local markets and communities. We take pride in our company history. Since ECIT’s inception seven years ago, we have grown to over 1200 employees in 65 locations in 5 countries.
About the position
In this position, you will be working on multiple products belonging to the same product family of accounting. One of the main applications has been started 6months ago. So it is going to be an active development on the project. You will enter this project immediately.