Senior Front End Developer (React.js) [NSDQ]
• Hands on development
• Building, refactoring and scaling our product line
• Building high-quality code for reusability
• Using modern technologies to write web apps
• Influencing frontend technology choices and best practice
• Collaborating with a team of developers, BAs, product owners, UX/UI designers
• Remote or office, close collaboration with teams in UK, Australia, and Sweden
• React, Redux, Typescript, Jest, Styled Components, Webpack
• HTML5/CSS 3
• Git version control – know how to merge, rebase, fix conflicts etc…
• TDD – using testing framework(s)
• Know how to integrate REST APIs
• Clean Code principles
• Ability to convey an idea, explain a problem, and discuss solutions
• Docker experience
• Java experience
Experience and knowledge required:
• 3+ years commercial development experience
• Worked within a development team with code reviews
• Integrated APIs with authentication
Technology Stack in the projects:
• UI – React.Js v16.13.0, Redux, Typescript, Jest, Styled Components, Webpack
• Back end (project 1) – Java v.11 (Spring Framework + Hibernate + Postgres)
• Back end (project 2) – Java v.11 (Kotlin + AWS + Hibernate + Postgres)
• Back end (project 3) – C# (.Net Core 3.1 + AWS + Postgres)
NASDAQ, is international stock exchange and financial technologies company with headquarters based in New York.
It is ranked second largest stock exchange by market capitalization of shares traded. Current market cap of traded shares is approximately $17.2 trillion.
Blue chip corporations such as Alphabet (Google), Microsoft, Apple, Tesla, Amazon, Facebook, Adobe, Intel, Cisco are exclusively traded at Nasdaq.
Senior Frontend Engineer
We are recruiting a Senior Fronted Engineer to join vibrant team working on an international software development project. We are building new generation financial monitoring tool.
Amazing opportunity to join a vibrant and friendly team building new bespoke software using the latest technologies.