Senior DevOps Engineer (Quickbit)
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will work in a team that has end-to-end responsibility for Cloud and Infrastructure. You will work in a fast pace environment with automating cloud infrastructure, setting up CI/CD pipelines. You will also be working closely with development teams to enable faster delivery of developed solutions.
Who you are?
You have worked as a developer and have a good understanding of the software development life cycle. You are passionate about Cloud and DevOps-related tools and have worked with large infrastructures in Cloud and On-Prem. You have a mindset of “Everything As Code”.
You should have:
- Experience in designing and implementing highly secure, available, and scalable infrastructure using AWS Cloud services
- A solid experience in developing CI/CD pipelines for automated deployments.
- Experience with Infrastructure As Code using AWS CloudFormation or Terraform
- Good coding skills in scripting languages (Python, Bash, Powershell, or similar)
- Experience in Networking, Logging, and Monitoring
- Experience in working with RDBMS and NoSQL Databases
- Experience with Containers and Orchestration
You might also have:
- AWS Certifications (Developer/DevOps/Architect)
- Linux and Windows System knowledge
- Working experience with microservices
What we offer you?
You will work from our headquarters in central Stockholm, of course with flexible working arrangements. We offer you 6 weeks of annual leave, private top-tier health insurance, and a really good wellness allowance all together with a creative workplace where collaboration is at the very heart of everything we do. We promote you to continuously challenge yourself, creating an environment where contribution and growth are disciplined in everything we do. You will play an important part of the team and work closely with other experts in your surroundings.
“We are a passionate and driven group of people with diverse backgrounds, who find meaning in coming together to build great products that are valuable to our users. We believe in an economy without borders. A future in which all people have access to financial services even if they don’t have access to banks. We strongly believe that blockchain technology and the crypto economy will play a vital role in creating that future. That is why we strive to enable easy use of cryptocurrencies in people’s and companies’ everyday lives.”