Middle/Senior Node.js Developer
- Relational DB experience with MySQL or other similar.
- Building software in multi-tiered architectures
- Documented experience with Agile software development methods (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Genuine interest in understanding the domain where the software is running
- Break down high-level requirements
- Ability to design scalable software solutions catering to future growth
- Documentation of technical solutions and architecture
- 24 business days of paid vacation per year;
- Medical insurance;
- Relaxation areas;
- Fully equipped kitchen and comfortable coffee-points;
- Weekly treats.
The role involves designing and developing solutions on the backend using GraphQL and NodeJS. For storage, MySQL is used. The environment is running in a containerized environments with mobile and web application front ends which are built with React Native and React respectively.
This position is in a small team with big ambitions with development of software solutions in the Payroll & HR domain for the Nordic BPO market.